We Seek Out the Best Colorado Homeowners Insurance Rates for Your Property
Homeowners Insurance Through a Local, Independent Agent
Licensed Insurance Agents for all of Colorado and Wyoming
Whether you own one home or two (or three), you deserve to know that you are getting the best policies at the best insurance rates around!
You can have that peace of mind by calling one of the licensed independent insurance agents at Jackson Insurance or by filling out our "request a quote" form and letting us get started on evaluating your needs, rates and current coverage!
Cut Through the Confusion
We'll help you understand all of your coverage options. Did you know that your auto insurance doesn't cover the theft of valuables out of your vehicle, but your homeowners insurance might? Did you know that your credit score may have an impact on your homeowners insurance rate?
Are you covered in the event of flood or earthquake?
Do you own multiple investment properties as a landlord?
We can help you with all of the above scenarios. You don't have to be a licensed insurance agent yourself, just call the best and let us walk you through the process.
Colorado Homeowners Insurance
The fine details
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent:
Here are few homeowners insurance topics to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
The Jackson Insurance Solution!
Established in 1991, Loveland based Jackson Insurance has over 20 years of trusted experience in providing you with the comfort, safety, and security of a house well insured. Contact us today for all your homeowners insurance needs and a friendly, professional agent will be glad to take the time to personally see what works best for you.
Call today for peace of mind regarding your home
1021 N. Lincoln Ave
Loveland, Co 80537